Wednesday 18 September 2013

The bipedal walk summery

I spent the last week summarising the walk cycles I achieved up to now. I composed them all in a longer animation where I could see the progression in skill as well as the thematic changes. This will conclude the current experiment of bipedal walk cycles. I have learned a lot and improved my animation skills as well as begun to understand the complex physics of walking. I have been preparing for the next step in my learning and from next week on I will be trying to master quadrupedal walk cycles. Adding another pair of legs is going to open another set of challenges. There will be simply more to draw, and as in the cycles I just finished, animation will be aimed at twos with primary goal in understanding and implementing the complex motions, weights and physics. Walk on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate